Real Intent to Present at SemIsrael Expo 2014 and Showcase Its Verification and Advanced Sign-off Tools in Booth#34
SUNNYVALE, Calif. Â– Nov. 18, 2014 –
Real Intent – whose advanced verification solutions accelerate electronic design sign-off, eliminate complex failures in SoCs, and lead the market in performance, capacity, accuracy and completeness
Will make a presentation and exhibit its AscentÂª and MeridianÂª products at SemIsrael Expo 2014 in Airport City, Israel next week. Real Intent senior technologist Oren Katzir will give a 20-minute presentation, “Advanced Topics in Verification of Clock-domain and Reset Crossings.” Moti Herman of TBS Technologies Israel will host Real Intent’ booth and be on hand to answer any questions about the company’ products.
Real Intent’ best-in-class products include its Ascent tools – the fastest and highest-capacity verification solutions available for uncovering issues prior to digital simulation – and its Meridian products that accelerate sign-off verification of clock domain crossings and timing constraints in giga-gate SoC designs. Specifically, SemIsrael Expo 2014 attendees can learn more about:
- Ascent Lint the industry’ fastest and lowest-noise RTL lint solution.
- Ascent Implied Intent Verification (IIV) ,an early functional verification tool that automatically finds elusive bugs in RTL to improve verification efficiency substantially, and can detect up to 50-percent of design functional errors prior to testbench development and simulation.
- Ascent X-Verification System (XV) that detects and isolates X-propagation issues early, in Verilog RTL, eliminating costly error-prone debug at the netlist level, and prevents hidden functional bugs from slipping through to silicon.
- Meridian CDC ,the fastest, highest capacity and most precise CDC solution in the market and the only solution that enables all aspects of CDC sign-off.
- Meridian Constraints ,the best-in-class comprehensive constraint management solution in the market.
SemIsrael Expo 2014 is the #1 professional semiconductor event in Israel. It brings together hundreds of Israeli semiconductor professionals from all fields and aspects of the semiconductor industry. The Expo will host approximately 1,000 semiconductor professionals from the entire Israeli semiconductor community including local fabless companies and startups, local R&D offices of multinationals and IDMs, foundries, design houses, labs and universities.
Tuesday, Nov. 25, 2014
Exhibit: 8:00 – 14:30 in Booth #34
Presentation: 11:20 – 11:40 “Advanced Topics in Verification of Clock-domain and Reset Crossings”
Seminar: Third and fourth floor conference room
Track 2: Front-end Design & Verification
at the Avenue Convention Center, Airport City, Israel
About Real Intent
Companies worldwide rely on Real Intent’ EDA software to accelerate early functional verification and sign-off of electronic designs. The company provides comprehensive CDC verification, advanced RTL analysis and sign-off solutions to eliminate complex failure modes of SoCs. Real Intent’ Meridian and Ascent product families lead the market in performance, capacity, accuracy and completeness. Please visit www.realintent.com for more information.
Real Intent and the Real Intent logo are registered trademarks, and Ascent, Meridian and iDebug are trademarks of Real Intent, Inc. All other trademarks and trade names are the property of their respective owners.
CDC: Clock Domain Crossing
EDA: Electronic Design Automation
IDM: Integrated Device Manufacturer
R&D: Research and Development
RTL: Register Transfer Level
SOCs: Systems on Chip