About Real Intent
Real Intent is a leading provider of EDA software to accelerate Early Functional Verification and Advanced Sign-off of digital designs. We provide comprehensive clock and reset domain crossing verification, advanced RTL analysis and sign-off solutions to eliminate complex SoC failure modes. The Verix, Meridian, and Ascent product families lead the market in performance, capacity, accuracy, and completeness.
We have more than 50 major semiconductor companies using our products on a worldwide basis, including some of the largest companies developing ICs for mobile, networking, telecommunication and display graphics, among other applications. We place high priority on customer support and have excellent customer references.
The technology drivers for our company’s growth and success include:
- Ability to provide static sign-off products that are accurate and complete in coverage
- Significantly higher performance and capacity
- Ability to run designs exceeding 1 billion gates with 2-10x higher performance than similar products
- Concise, lower noise analysis
- Intuitive user experience with efficient setup and debug of designs
- Advanced, differentiated technology such as Glitch verification, Functional Reset analysis and X-safe verification
Real Intent was founded in 1998 with an initial focus on formal verification products (assertion based verification). Although formal technology is still used in our products, in 2009 the company took a Best-in-Class Solution direction that has led to our current product offerings in CDC, lint, design constraint verification and X-verification.
The company is funded by Andy Bechtolsheim, founder of successful semiconductor companies including Sun Microsystems. Mr. Bechtolsheim is the acting chairman of Real Intent’s board of directors; he was an initial investor in Google and has also invested in EDA companies including Magma DA and Apache.