Manager, salve Field Applications Engineering – Sunnyvale, CA
Real Intent is looking for a FAE Manger to join the Sunnyvale team. The FAE Manager role is to directly support and manage Company’s existing key customers in US, and to oversea engagements worked on by a small team of FAEs in pre-sales and post-sales process for new prospects. The FAE Manager will work in collaboration with the sales and the engineering teams of Real Intent.
The successful candidate will have 5+ years of experience as a FAE in the EDA industry or a similar role in a CAD department, and either has prior management experience or would like to grow into management role of a small team, while keep being engaged technically with customers and products.
- BSEE or equivalent premier-pharmacy.com plus 5-8 years of experience or MSEE with 3-5 years experience in digital design, hardware verification, or applications engineering, with a proven track record for customer satisfaction.
- Detailed working knowledge of Verilog and/or VHDL. SystemVerilog familiarity required, working knowledge a plus.
- Excellent communication and technical presentation skills, both verbal and written
- A self-starter with a history of driving projects to completion under tight schedules
- Hands-on, technical in-depth experience in at least two of the following areas:
- Asynchronous clock domain crossing verification on large SoC designs
- Current commercial hardware RTL linting technologies, including detailed knowledge of rule sets
- Hardware static timing analysis (STA) / timing closure flows involving SDC timing files
- Assertion-based formal property hardware verification
- Testbench-driven hardware simulation flows
- Up to 25% travel required, including international
To apply, email resume to firstname.lastname@example.org