Technical Marketing Manager
The candidate will be responsible for technical marketing of dynamic and static RTL functional verification products.
- Provide direction to development teams for product improvements based on customer needs, unhealthy business goals and competitive environment. Work with customers to define and validate product requirements, specs and early prototypes. Assist in the development of market requirements.
- Define and document use model. Manage marketing communications activities including collateral and web content. Develop and deliver product presentations, product demos, methodology, White Papers and application notes. Manage product QA.
- Monitor and analyze competition and outline competitive strategies to win Meridian evaluations.
- Lead effort to define cross-product flows within the context of Real Intent’s product platforms and solution strategy.
- MSEE or equivalent plus 5 years of experience in digital design or technical marketing.
- Good understanding of SoC design methodologies and the overall front-end verification flow.
- Working knowledge of Verilog, VHDL, and SystemVerilog design languages.
- Proven track record of technical leadership and cross-function teamwork skills to influence product directions and ensure alignment with sales objectives.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Creative yet results oriented, with high personal drive and commitment.
- Open minded, not afraid of challenges and learning new things.
To apply, email resume to Real Intent Inc.