POSITION: Staff Technical Engineer (#664.14)
Real Intent, drugs Inc. has an opening for a Staff Technical Engineer position in Sunnyvale, what is ed CA. The Staff Technical Engineer will provide complex technical product design support of both dynamic and static RTL functional verification products, erectile which allow engineers to determine whether a proposed logic design will actually do what is intended; provide direction to product development teams for product improvements based on customer needs, business goals and competitive environment; work with customers to define and validate product requirements, specifications and early prototypes; assist in the development of market requirements; define and document product use model; manage marketing communications activities including collateral and web content; develop and deliver product presentations, product demos, methodology, White Papers and application notes; manage product QA; monitor and analyze competition and outline competitive strategies to win sales evaluations; and lead effort to define cross-product flows within the context of Real Intent’s product platforms and solution strategy.
Employer will accept Master’s degree in Electrical Engineering or related technical field, and 5 years of work experience in job offered or 5 years of work experience in an electrical engineering occupation. Some travel may be required to work on projects at various, unanticipated sites throughout the United States.
Experience must include:
- Minimum of 5 years of experience in RTL verification;
- Utilizing SoC design methodologies and the overall front-end verification flow;
- Applying Verilog, VHDL, and SystemVerilog design languages;
- Performing in a role involving technical leadership and cross-functional teamwork skills to influence product directions and ensure alignment with sales objectives;
- Managing Product QA;
- Analyzing offerings in marketplace, including prioritizing feature sets for product suitability;
- Development and maintenance of technical product documents, presentations, and other collateral.
To apply, email resume to firstname.lastname@example.org. Must reference Job #664.14.